Luwak Coffee Plantation
Bali Coffee Plantation is one of the new tourist attractions in Bali usually situated in the mountain area. The local Balinese farmers are very creative to plant variety of coffees but two species coffees that mostly planted in this island includes Robusta and Arabica. The farmers are stepping into a new idea to create their coffee plantation as a tourist attraction where you may visit it with some coffee for free testing. The famous and the expensive coffee are fastest growth in this island is called by Luwak Coffee, coffee produced from the fermentation process that take civet coffee bean and then remove through the anus.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
The Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is both a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Beratan Lake in Bedugul, central Bali. The whole Bedugul area is actually a favorite cool upland weekend and holiday retreat for locals and island visitors alike from the southern and urban areas, as it is strategically located, connecting the island’s north and south.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Jatiluwih, one of the most picturesque areas lies about 20 kilometers north of Tabanan, in Bali’s western region. Situated majestically in the hills 850 meters above sea level, Jatiluwih means ”really beautiful”. An appropriate name indeed with expansive views across terraced rice paddies, undulating hills and valleys. Arrive at lunchtime and enjoy a meal in the restaurant while soaking up the view, cool climate and fresh air. It is stretch from the foothill of the volcano of Batukaru to the south coast. The name Jatiluwih originally mean “sangat indah” in Indonesian or really marvelous.
Tanah Lot Temple
The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or isle. Lot or Lod word has meaning the sea. So Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea. The location is now called as Tanah Lot has been used at a Megalithic period as a place that looked into holy, proven from the existence of menhir. Pursuant to environmental condition, hence the structure of Tanah Lot Temple is built at irregular reef plain of its angle which is only consisted of one plain yard as Jeroan.
Bedugul Tour Price:
- USD 70/car ( max 5 person)
- Inclusion : Car + Petrol + English Speaking Bali Driver + Parking fee and mineral water
- Tour duration between 8-10 hours
- Get special price for group booking more than 5 pax
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Fast respond is suggested to contact us via WhatsApp and email for further information about tour or booking tour